Outreach the Outbreak - Lock down solution 2, people management with the help of Zoho Remotely.
In this present lock down situation, our businesses are forced to work from Remote.
There is a definite shift in the pattern of work we used to do, from a more open environment of office to a closed environment of home.
So a question arises: How to Manage Remote Teams in the present situation.
All this can be achieved by Zoho Remotely, a remote-working toolkit of some of the most powerful Zoho apps.
It helps you communicate with teams, stay on top of your tasks, and provide remote assistance to your customers, anywhere in the world.
1. You can start by Adapting ZohoWorkDrive, a cloud drive which is accessed by all concerned employees so that they can work from remote and also the data stays secured and in one place.
ZohoWorkDrive works as a proper online secured server with proper user rights.
2. You can create Online Documents, Sheets and presentations with the help of Zoho Writer, Zoho Sheet and Zoho Show which are shared and accessed by everyone.
3. Zoho Project Management helps in measuring projects and tasks your employees are handling.
Who is responsible of which work, deadlines of projects etc. can be maintained and proper collaboration of work and reporting can be achieved.
4. You can communicate with your
team and your customers over Zoho meeting, a video conferencing tool.
You can also give training and demonstration online to your employees as well as customers with Zoho Showtime.
5. Lastly, you can provide remote assistance to your customers, anywhere in the world with Zoho Assist and Zoho Lens.
Adapt your business to the remote work model to stay safe, yet, productive.
Check it out by registering in the link below: