The Core Team
They were a part of organic growth of NCS Computech Ltd (2005 to 2017)
from 1 Cr to 125 Cr,
from a team of 25 people to a group of 250 employees
and 13 branches in these 12 years . They had the honor of working with CEO.
Nikhil Bhagat, Proprietor of Comp-U-Graphics
is an experienced CRM Consultant based in Kolkata.
He has 8 years experience in Business Process Audit & Automation.
Internal Audit of ISO 9001:2008.
Testing & Implementing new IT processes.
Training people on new IT Processes.
Giving process improvement input to the management.
ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERIENCE: NCS Computech Ltd :: from 2005 till 2016.
· Undertake Internal audits (ISO 9001: 2008) twice a year to check process efficiency. Have been handling ISO 9001:2008 in NCS for last 9 years.
· As a Diligent Process Auditor gave suggestions on quality & process improvement to the Board of Directors.
· Designed & Implemented new IT Processes to streamline business operations which gave 30% savings & reduced cost of operation.
· Designed, Implemented & Maintained SugarCRM. This resulted in streamlining the sales & service processes. It helped in keeping track of customer and not losing on an opportunity. The net result was that we could retain minimum 85% of our renewals and get 20% more sales year after year.
· Testing and implementing NCS OS (HR cum Meeting customized software solution designed for NCS).
Took up the challenge of starting and
heading Recovery & Legal Department in 2015.
· Handling Recovery issues pending since 2010
· Acting as a mediator between the company & the customer, negotiating for settlement to Legal.
· Recovered approx one crore of recoverable.
· Shaped up Recovery & Legal Department and handed it over in September 2016.
Marketing of School ERP :: 2007 to 2008
· Started marketing School ERP.
· Conducted Seminar in which 60 schools wre invited and attended by 30 schools
· Arranged a number of Pre sales & Demo.
· Bagged order of prestigious St. Xavier's School but unfortunately the order did not get executed as the vendor could not supply even after 8 months.
As a Sales personal :: 2005 to 2006
· Introduced Enterprise customers to Quick Heal Antivirus & Thin Client Solution.
· Arranged and conducted number of Pre sales & Demo.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS: Proprietor of Comp-u-Graphics :: 1985 to 2005
· Started DTP & Publishing Unit. It was one of the few units which also did it in Indian Languages.
· CDAC (Indian Language Software) distributor from 1994-2004
· Received best Sales award in 2002 for Eastern Region for selling CDAC range of products.
· Imparted training in Language Software
· Imparted training for usage of MS Office (mainly basic Word & Excel) in Government Office & Banks such as UBI & BPCL.
· Designed Hindi Website for Government firms such as NIRJAFT, Jute Corporation & MSTC.
Minal Bhagat, Director of Ensonic Computech Pvt Ltd
is experienced in Direct Sales Management | Marketing Management | People Management.
Demonstrated excellence in developing Defense Vertical and Enterprise Vertical from Scratch. Proven success in improving Business reach in direct sales & marketing across Enterprise, Defense, Government and Education Verticals in driving Solutions PAN India.
Recognized as a Trusted Advisory for Key Global Accounts, aimed at working out strategic transactions by enabling long lasting associations with Domain Experts.
Valued Mentor & Coach with a flair to motivate people,
build synergy in team to drive results and accomplish high sales objectives.
Corporate Event Management- Organized 55 events in 30 days and ensuring the total planning from agenda, floor planning, execution to result achievement and reporting for NCS Computech Ltd.
ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERIENCE: May’16-March'17 (in NCS Computech Ltd) as Business Developer for Virtual Classroom solution
Understanding and working on the requirements
of Education Department of West Bengal and Ministry of education.
· Working closely with Nodal agencies and Directly with Schools, Collages & Universities. Continuous follow up to ensure Brand Penetration at all levels.
· Tying up and convincing Partners to join hands for doing business for timely reachability.
· Currently coordinating and executing the orders with proper documentation, implementation and the technical team.
Apr’10-April’16 with NCS Computech as Vertical head Defense - Pan India
Managed to bag prestigious orders of CSAT
(Cyber Security Audit Tool) by getting a breakthrough order in Indian army in Eastern
Command in 2010.
· Managed the implementation of the pilot for different departments in Command to make it successful for repeat orders.
· Penetrating and getting orders in different parts of the Indian Army.
· Got order of Indian Air force Shillong and Bangalore with unique solutions of central management console in gateway security.
· Final big order cracking creating a milestone in Headquarter Delhi - AHCC Indian Army with Cyber Security Audit tool fighting against big stalwarts
· Heading team of 6 persons and Managing the complete project life cycle, project scheduling, scoping, identifying risk, implementation and trouble shooting and thereof clearing Technical procedures of the product and releasing payment thereof.
Jan’14-’April 16 as Enterprise vertical head for East in NCS Computech
· Entrusted with the responsibility of recruiting and managing a team of 8 young minds to crack enterprise accounts with solution products viz, security, Thin Client, networking, connectivity and others.
· Gained depth penetration of customers by driving team to become Key Account Managers in a Model of Business being target driven and incentive gaining.
· Played a stellar role in conducting Solution based business drive of company to customers and wherever needed partners also as due to advent of online marketing solution bend was logical.
Jan’12-’April 14 as Product Head in NCS computech for Fortinet brand of solution Pan India
Undertook the challenge of understanding the product, pricing, policy
formulation, schemes to ensure each sales person of NCS Computech took this
product in the mid-share of theirs and drive in market.
· As a sales person undertook and cracked major accounts like ISM, MN Dastur, KNIIT Sultanpur, DOON college, Bhushan power and steel, CMRI hospital etc.
· Won the best driver award from Fortinet company.
· Won incentives and trips to keep up the motivation but distributed to team who were my hands and mouth.
Jan’10-’May- 16- Geography Maintenance and Developing
for Orissa, Jharkhand and Bhutan.
Accepted the challenge to penetrate in the above geographic territory and
understand what and till which extent things work as per their local mentality.
· Took up the challenge of nurturing my Team by honing my HR skills when it was in a bad shape and out of discipline and finally making them effective enough for break even sales and subsequently profit.
· Updated myself with new ground strategies and market techniques taking guidance from my colleagues and well wishers.
· Bhutan was challenging as besides the geography and mentality issue the only business to do was through government . Accomplished learning lots of new ways of making tenders - specially technical specifications and criteria to bring the case in our favor without being biased.
Jan’10-’May- 16 as Marketing head for Inside sales team in NCS Computech to drive business Pan India. Nurtured a dream to hone and bring a team of girls and boys who could drive business just on product knowledge and communication skill stationed centrally in HO. So took the challenge of creating Inside Sales team step by step.
· Events, Mailers, campaigns, telecalling, coordination internal and
external till the end were a part of my KRA
· Recruited girls and boys with decent communication skills and nurtured them to do all promotional and Lead generation activities from HO. They were given Product knowledge, soft skills were enhanced and taught to handle tenders, customers from remote.
· Events - Organized 55 events in 30 days and ensuring the total planning from agenda, floor planning, execution to result achievement and reporting.
· Sales - Different geography handling of physical team which did not have any head but pure salesperson only through remote and inside team to drive leads and market generation in synchronization with field sales.
· Promote the branding of company through various medias of print magazines and newspapers and negotiating and getting the best space and deal.
Jan’2004-’Jan- 2010 as sales person of NCS computech (Quick Heal, Postmaster, Cyberoam, Enjay Thin Clients)
A strong believer of Field work - Doing cold calls, visiting companies, making
relationships and cracking accounts with small and big sales.
· External - doing big and small events and meetings to promote brands in the market on behalf of company.
· In house - taking up soft skill classes for teams, motivational sessions for team in general. Conducted 45 days workshop in spoken English and written mail communication to ensure basic needs of marketing sales person.
· Self- learnt about marketing products, OEM handling, brand promotion, negotiation and man management.
Know us better through customers
2017 JulyYear of re-incarnation
3Passionate team members
11 out of 12Satisfied clients
“Thank you For providing us with good training. It is helping me in achieving my target & my quality of work has also improved. I have also got Incentive and promotion.”